To remove a ganglion cyst had an operation that increased cholesterol, have dizziness. Now?

about 6 weeks ago i had an operation on my left hand under general anesetic to remove a ganglion cyst after that i had a bad chest i had a blood test and my blood sugar level went up to 8.6. i recently had a fasting blood test and it went down to 5.8 and a blood test to test my liver it was up slightly and my colestrol was up abit as well. i have been feeling dizzy as well and have got tinitus and its driving me mad i am slight asmatic as well and i have got hayfever
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013