Titanium rod in entire leg, knee area hurting, cant walk well also. Reasons ?

I was shot on my leg 3 times ten years ago and i had a surgery in which the doctors insert a titanium rod on my entire leg. In the past 2 years my leg it s been hurting a lot specially on my knee area. I had moved a couple of times and in every move i used my leg to put weight to carry any piece of heavy furniture and the next day i could not even move my leg from so much pain. This last time the same situation happened and the pain won t go away. Is right above my knee on a certain spot and so very tender to the touch and i can t walk very well i limp. What could be the reason it hurts so much
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012