Tiredness, tingling in legs and hands, crawling sensation in face, swollen glands, HIV negative, had sex

I could remember i had a sex with a lady i thought i trusted last year December 2011, By July 2012, i had this sudden pain that started on my palm and slight body itch which the doctor referred to as hive, i rushed to the hospital to check my sugar level the doctor told me it was okay and i was given a medicine for the hives . Same period, I started experiencing the pain like burning sensation on my feet and having a feeling like crawling sensation on my body. I became concern about this, moving from clinic to clinic then to a specialist hospital. I did a complete blood test which was very okay and complete blood count twice which were okay. Nothing was seen.. Later when my symptoms persist , i went to see my doctor again, he ordered to do Allergy test to check why i have hives which i did, i was only allergy to crabs (sea food) and mite, then i decided to take STDs test myself , which the result came out this way: VDML - nonreactive TPHA - Negative HIV 1 and 11 AB by Elisa - Non reactive Chlamydia IGG- 2.3 AB index. i still feel down sometimes feeling tiredness and burning sensation or tingling on the palm of my leg and hand.. Sometimes i feel crawling sensation on my face to my shoulder, Swollen Gland though already went down and i had sore throat like which was not painful whenever i swallow foods. I dont know know what is happening, I thought it could be HIV but the test says Negative.. James
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012