Tiredness, paleness, dark eyes, sickness, cough. Done CBC. Blood reports abnormal. How will he get better?

Hi there, my 5 year old son is very tired, pale and dark heavy eyes. He has had 2 CBC done over the last 2 months and has to get it do e again next week because his doc has advised his bloods have came back "abnormal"!! They said not to worry as it looks like a virus but can my son have a virus for months??! He now has a bad cold and it's just floored him, he is sick every time he coughs and it just won't get any better. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013