Tiredness, pains in ankles in morning, nausea. What is the matter with me ?

A few months ago I started feeling tired almost all the time. For no apparent reason I have also lost weight. I went to see my GP. He did blood test & said all was well. Several weeks ago, when i got out of bed, I almost fell over as the pain in my ankles was immense. Now, whenever I wake or have been sat a while I can barely stand tho this subsides on walking. I have gone from urinating twice a day to urinating more than 10 x a day. Now ive noticed blurred vision on some days. Other days my eyesight is as good as any other 49yr olds. On occasion i also get pain in my chest & today thought i was having a heart attack as it was so severe I could barely breath . Im now really worried. What is the matter with me?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011