Tiredness, moodiness, lack of energy, loss of appetite, nausea. Cure for symptoms?

Hello I feel tired all the time and a bit moody, I started exercising regularly but don t feel up to it now, I had exercised in the past and always felt energized now I just feel like i have no energy, very weak and not hungry but i force myself to eat, I also feel sick in my stomach and feel like vomiting in the morning sometimes but i don t.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
hi,first of all u should go liver function test ,hb and do not perform heavy exercises if u r not taking your regular can start with light food and if ur liver test r normal go for chitrakadi vati the ayurvedic medicine 2 tab 3 times with lukewarm water and ashwagandha powder 2 times a day with milk.