Tiredness, lack of energy, dry throat, vomiting, dizziness, headache, fever. Causes for symptoms?

my sisters not well imnot sure whats wrong, shes tired+has no energy,she fainted two days ago, shes vommiting, all her mouth and throught is dry, she has a sore throught from the dryness, she feels dizzy, all her bones in her body is aching, she has a pain in her belly and a runnie nose , she has a headache , she cant seem to get warm only her head and face because her tempratures high whats wrong shes 16 years old
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013