Tiredness, fatigue, excessive sleeping, stress. Sugar test done, slightly low levels. Hypoglycemia or testosterone imbalance?

Always tired and hardly wake up for work.. Feel like I m getting week quick muscle wise.. I try to workout 3 to 5 times a week but usually in a wired state of mind. Tested blood sugar was a little low but nothing major.. When off of work I wake up at 730 then fall back asleep at 12 or do and woken up about 5 then back to sleep at 9. Could this be hypo glycemia or a problem with testosterone imbalance? Or some other type of medical case? This started around a year and a half ago.. I m tired of it but can t get the time away from work to go get checked!! Can u help
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012