Tiredness, dizziness, tingling of arm, chest tightened, numb tongue. Is it stress related or something neuroligical?

Hi, I m 18 years old, a female and weight 110 pounds. It all started happening When i began feeling really tired and i would get dizzy.Then on day when i was taking a nap my arm started to tingle and suddenly my chest tightened I had difficulty breathing my tongue got numb. When I could breath again the titling spread trough my face. This happened about five times one of this times I felt so week I fell and couldn t get up. I went to two doctors and they said it was stress . It hasn t happened anymore but I still get the tingle and feeling of numbness in my hand and chest from time to time. My toungue get numb when I m mad though. Should I look for another opinion.since my heart hurts too I thought it was that or neurological. But not stress.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012