Tiredness, back pain, cough, exhaustion in-spite of sleeping well. Causes for symptoms?

For the past month I have been finding it very difficult to stay wake past 7:00 PM and even when I wake up 8-12 hours later I m still extremely tired. I also have very bad back pain and it almost never goes away. I ve also had a cough for the past 5-6 months. I thought it was just over sleep but even when I sleep the recommended amount of time I still feel exhausted. I was wondering if this just a simple cold or is it something worse?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013