Tirednedd, weak and increased diet, athlete play basketball in the sun. What can be wrong, remedy?

lately I have been more tired than usal , weak and my diet has increased greatly. I am only 19 and I am a female. I also am an athlete I play basketball .. and I work outside in the sun for 6 hours everyday .. do you have any idea what can be wrong with me . I have been a lot more mellow than usual I m usually always excited and kind of hyper.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
looking at your age and routine it looks as if you are over worked
working in sun for 6 hours and being into sports can cause mineral and water loss through sweat
your body might be running short of nutrients AND THIS IS WHY YOUR DIET HAS INCREASED..THIS IS HOW BODY COMMUNICATES
considering it to be over work and less are my suggestions
1)drink plenty of juices and if possible coconut water to replenish your body with salts and minerals lost in sweat
2)have a high protein diet along with essential fats like cod liver oil
3)avoid sweating profusely when you work under sun..wear cotton clothes..use a hat and a sun screen
4)include at least 2 plates of fruit salad in your diet
5)do breathing exercise if possible this will help you increase your lung function and stamina
6)evry thing looks alright to me,,stay happy
god bless