Tired, shaky, neck pain, dizziness, heaviness in head. Urge to urinate, thirsty. Related to fibromyalgia?

today i woke up feeling tired and shakey after having a good night day went on my neck started to hurt then picking my son up from school i felt dizzy and sick my head feels heavy i suffer from fibromyalgia but never felt like this i got a bad head for last 4 days on and off tried pain killers and head rub but it comes back is this related to my fibromyalgia i also need to urinate more and am more tgirsty
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012