Tired mind, unfocused, little dizzy, exercise daily. Cure?

Hi latley i have been feeling tired mind feels unfocused and a little dizzy at time ,its kind off worrying when i have a 8 hour shift ahead of me also i have been excersing every day after work for 1 hour not sure if this is catching up on me could somone advise me as i need to know if there may be an underlying issue i am 27 years old?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Hi welcome toHCMForum. you are confused when you are having 8hours shift ahead. it means you are annoyed with that shift. exercise after work has nothing to do with these symptoms but it is not the recomended time to do exercise.
at the age of 27 you are getting these symptoms means you must have some organic problem must be there as high BP cholesterol or of that sort. if non of them are there it should be psychological. I advise you to consult a physician
for diagnosis. besides i advise you some diet recomendations as eat more of green leafy vegetables cereals fruits