Tired, headache, low platelets and hemoglobin. Have anemia aplastic. Suggested marrow osseus transplantation. What to do?

Hello: This is Iris from Mexico currently living in Monterrey N.L. I am 32 years old and since 12 years ago i was diagnosed with Anemia aplastic , during 2 years i was treat with inmunosupresants and eritropoyetina , but the efects were toxicity . During the next years I was taking care of my nutrition, and it works i count my platels in 60 and hb 9, and were able to job and attend my other job at home with my kids, But this last two years, ive been feeling tired, headache and my platels are counting in 20 my hb in 5.5 I have to leave my job, and, i attend my doctor and he said that the only option is marrow osseus transplantation , and to tell the true I am scared to think about that I do not have mother no father neither brothers nor sisters who can be donnors and I am alone in this world with my two kids, and Iam afraid to leave them alone. Actually I am trying with papaya leaves, i drink it for three days but nothing is happen. Any adviced?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012