Tired eyes, headache, itchy and red eyes. Why is this happening?

I have got really tired eyes accompanied by headaches . Sometimes the eyes are itchy and red. Not white but always brown in colour. This has been going on for a week now. I have been drinking lots of water and taking panadols. It feels like I don t have any energy. I have never felt this way before. It is very unusual as I always keep myself fit by running and exercising three times a week.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Itchy eyes, red eyes, tired eyes are seen in allergic affection of the eyes like allergic conjunctivitis. The treatment requires avoiding the allergen or the predisposing factor like long continuous hours of working with computer.....
The medical treatment is by antiallergic eye drops and medications.

Hence I advice you to consult ophthalmologist for evaluation and treatment accordingly.

Thank you