Tiny white bump on foot of a 7 years old boy

My son is 7 and we just got back from spendong a week in FL at the beach and Disney. I notice today my son s right foot is swollen, red, itchy w/2-hard white bumps on each side of the swollen foot. Does anyone know the cause? I m trying to get him in to see the doctor today or tomorrow.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Hi,thanks for query.This could be some insect bite or shoe bite.Which due to prolonged walking or seating has gone worse.Ask him to avoid shoe at present,apply something like lacto calamine lotion and give anti allergic drug for this.Give analgesic also which help reduce swelling and see your doctor.
wishing you good health.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
he has sign of acute inflammation
he need to take analgesic and other anti inflammatory medicine
it may be due to some allergic reaction ,insect bite ,trauma .
until u consult doctor apply only plain antibiotic cream twice a day
dont allow him to rub ,scratch or popped it as chance of spreading is there