Tiny red pin point dots on my legs area, but it is not itchy

hi i have tiny red pin point dots on my legs area only what is it I have tiny red pin dots on both of my legs only. It s not itchy. it doesn t secrete anything. i ve been taking a placental protein(it includes collagen, glutathione in a tablet form). The bottle indicates that it is a food supplement only. the ingredients are collagen, placental protein, glycine, glutathione, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose , vit.C, asparagus officinalis gamma-amino butyric acid, sucrose, fatty acid ester. I m 30 years old. female. i dont have any serious illness before. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011