Tiny, prick sized spots around abdomen wrapping the sides of torso, not itchy, always wear one piece swimsuit. What could they be?

I have tiny red pin prick size spots around my abdomen , wrapping around the sides of my torso. There are maybe 100 of them. They don t itch , are not raised... And appeared out of nowhere. I m 33 yrs old, and have never had anything like it before. I always wears one piece swimsuit... So I m sure they aren t from the sun! Should I have this looked at?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Hi tiny red pinprick lesions all over the abdomen especially on the torso are called cherry angiomas.some studies say that
They are indicative of excess cholesterol in the are it is correct is not prooved.there is no need to worry about them.they appear in many individuals in middle age.they can be removed by electrocautery only for cosmetic purpose