Tiny dots on penis rim, patch of dry skin on penis shaft post protected sex with sex worker. Negative HIV test. Suggestions?

hi doctor .. i have tiny dots no my penis rim and one small patch where the dry skin is coming out on my penis shaft ... i had protected sex with sex worker but in the final stage of sex the condom torn off then i tested for hiv on 4 week of exposure and then on 8 week on exposure both the result came negative is this sign of hiv or other std .. please advice me response it highly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013