Tiny bumps with white dots on vagina. Never had sex. Do I have herpes?

I m 16 years old & I ve had this for a while & I m scared, I have these really tiny bumps on my vagina in my labia majoria (I think that s what it is called) but they re really tiny but they scare me I doubt I have herpes . They re like normal tiny bumps and some have tiny white or YELLOW dots. They look ugly to me every time I open my vagina lips to view them more. I mean is it the texture of my vagina? I once encountered with a penis but it didn t go in me because I was scared, so technically speaking I have never had sex.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer