Tiny bumps, not raised, itchy, clustered, Desonide , getting worse, dry skin

my almost 3 yr old son has tiny (about the size of a pin head) on his body. they are not raised and he says they don t itch . they seem to be the most clustered just under his collar bone . We also has some raised bumps on his side, his upper arm and a few scattered here are there and are slightly redder than his skin color. He did have a bad rash on the back of his legs and the PA said it was likely exzema and I m been using Desonide (.05%) and that s cleared up. He s had this other rash for a while, but it seems to be getting worse, but other days it s not very noticable. Yesterday it was pretty bad, but today it s not as bad. I m just trying to figure out if it s another symptom of his dry skin or if this is something I need to be more worried about.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012