Tinnitus, odd sensation above eyebrow. Would it be hurting if it is intracranial pressure?

Hello, I am a 20 year old male, At this moment, I am having tinnitus (continual rining noise) in my right ear and odd sensations above my right eye brow, right cheek, around the right eye, somewhat on the right side of my neck . It s not pain or numbness, but I might consider it as a slight pressure or a somewhat heavy feeling . If it s intracranial pressure , would it be hurting by now? All my facial movements (blinking, smiling etc.) are normal, but the feeling of heaviness gets better and then gets worse . The feelings are kind of sharper near the ear. I dont know if it s muscular, but the sensitive areas feel warm also. I don t have nausea , confusion, tiredness, memoryloss, just this weird slight pressure, warm feeling on the right side of face and lower neck, with tinnitus. What is your say? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012