Tinnitus in both ears. Sinus pressure, throbbing pain. Exposed to loud noise. Permanent damage?

I have had tinnitus in both ears for 7 weeks. I get pressure in my sinuses and ear, accompanied with short episodes of throbbing pain. However, 7 weeks ago I also had a short loud-noise exposure that stunned my ears and gave me a low-pitch humming tinnitus that lasted 1 week, prior to the current high-pitched tinnitus I have. What are the chances that I have permanent noise-induced tinnitus over Eustachian Tube Dysfunction?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012