Tingling sensation inside tip of penis, no pain, sexually active. Any ideas?

21 Year old male here. I have this weird "tingling" sensation from what feels like the inside of the tip of my penis. It does not hurt, more just tingles. Its not constant but comes and goes. I do belive I have felt this before but I am pretty sure that was because of interupted intercourse/masturbation leaving dried semen. I have an urge to urinate, like I am trying to clear some blockage or something. It also hurt for a second last time i urinated. I am sexually active with my girlfriend, but we have been going at it for well over a year now and the symptoms appeared yesterday. I do suffer from a bit of a cold also and about everyone in my family has suffered from a cold the last week aswell, since it is winter where I live.
Please help me out, it is not hurtfull, but it is definitely annoying.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013