Tingling sensation in limbs and face. White lines on skin. What could this be?

I have these odd tingly sensations in my skin, especially in my arms/hands and face (lately). But it can and has been elsewhere too (such as legs, chest and feet ). Sometimes it s almost as if I felt something crawling somewhere on my skin, but there s nothing there. It s comparable to the feeling of a water drop running down your skin. I asked about this on a different site, and I was told that it could be scabies , since I do happen to have some sort of mysterious white lines in my skin, but when I googled scabies burrow lines , mine look nothing like those. In the pictures they also seem to have a lot of rashes , which I don t have at all. Sometimes the sensation can also be compared to as if something was there , and when I scratch it, it goes away. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012