Tingling sensation in face, lot of pressure in sinus and throbbing pain in left side nose. Is it due to Truestar energy shot?

Hi, I drank a Truestar energy shot then ate piece of toast and bowl of cereal. Immediately after bowl of cereal my left side of face got real hot, tingling and heavy. My sinuses also started to feel a lot of pressure and throbbing left side of nose . I took non smiling picture and left side slightly droopy! Able to smile and blink symmetrically and no other symptoms. It s better now after 5 min but still hot on left cheek. Possible causes?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Hi, it appears to be due to the allergy to the drink, you had. I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
I to my patient with such symptoms prescribe citrzine, betnesol, and ofloxacin, for five days. Thank you.