Tingling, numbness and weakness in legs, eases on lying, advised test for sleep apnea. Chance of nerve damage?

I have tingling numbness weak in both legs ankle to thigh and at times in both the point I have to go lay down take a long time for syptms to go away....I have high pb...asthmas.. heart deseased.... stress test and other test for the heart came back fine..doc recomend a test for slep apnea but would that effect both lesgs and arms to be weak...could this be nerv dmg? My pmy said I hvae trbl with my astma and not gettin enuff oxygen can any one help or give me sggestions of what I shld be askin my doc lld
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012