Tingling in tip of penis, constant urination, STDs, UTI, blood test done. Cause?

Hi, I am a 24 year old male who suddenly began suffering from a tingling sensation in the tip of my penis and constant urination. I always feel like I have to pee and pee comes out every time I go. I was tested for STDs, a UTI, had blood drawn... Did the whole nine yards and the doctors don't know what's wrong. When I masterbate I feel relieved like I don't have to pee. My symptoms started gradually, but now are full blown. Please help! What's wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013