Tingling in the hands, legs and feet. Feeling numb in the mouth and nose, dry mouth. Are these symptoms of MS?

I had symptoms last night before I went to sleep of tingling in my hands and feet . I woke up in the middle of the night with a further escalation of symptoms of tingling radiating up my arms and legs. I also felt numb in these places as well as around my mouth and nose . I also had dry mouth. Are these symptoms the beginning of MS? I called my brother n law who is a physician who told me to call urgent care this am to do tests and that he couldn t say what it was just yet. I woke up this am to feet that were tingly but not radiating and lesser symptoms in my hands and nose and mouth. Thank you,
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012