Tingling in head on left and right sides, pressure, headaches, blocked nose, muscle spasms in hamstring. Any relation ?

hello doctors, i am a 15 year old South African male who has mutiple symptoms. i wanted to ask if you,all, could help? recently i have been having these tingling feelings in my head on the left and right sides. my head has been feeling like there is a lot of pressure inside of it. ive been experiencing day long headaches , and ive been told recently that i get irritated easily. if i had been lying down for long i feel dizzy when i stand. my eyes have been sensitive to any type of light and i see the refraction of light, what seems to be halos around lights, is this normal? my breathing feels labored (put effort) whereas before the 4th of october it was effortless. my nose has been blocked ever since these symptoms occured on the 4th of october 2012. ive been experiencing muscle spasms in my hamstring about more than three times a day and less than seven. my current doctor has taken blood, for iron tests . and the results where positive (as in my iron levels are good).
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013