Tingling in arms and penis, burning and pain, muscle spasms. Taken Xray and blood test. Help

I am feeling tingling in arm and hand frequently from last year. some time i feel burning/pain in hand. some time i feel tingling in penis. at first i went to neurologist. he gave me antidepressant medication as nerve problem. but after passing three month . there is no improve. then after i went to vascular specialist. he checked blood flow all body by using his finger . he said me there is no blood circulation problem. he game me test x-ray of neck result - muscle spasm. currently i taking medication of muscle spasm and vitamin(b1+b6+b12). there is no improve. what is cause of this situation? is it vascular or neurological?how can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013