Tingling in arms and legs. Is it nerve related or circulation problem?

Hello When I stay in any position I get tingles, for example when I drive after 5 min my hand will start tingling or if I sit down for a few minutes my legs will get a really light tingling sensation. Is it nerve related, circulation or both? Been happening for a year and seems to be getting a little worse. Just had a EKG and it was normal all my blood work came in normal too in April. 37 years old 5 11 200 lbs. Could it be that I m out of shape. BP 134/ 80.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012