Tingling hands and feet, feeling of black out on sleeping, taken plenty of water, clear urine. Possible causes?

What could be the reason for my hands and feet are tingling .? I don t think it s poor circulation. My hands and feet or not cold or purple, and I don t think i m dehydrated since I drank 3 Litres today. But still my hands are feet have been feeling tingly all day and when i try to get some sleep i feel like I want to black out sometimes, it s scary and it prevents me from going to sleep I called my doctor but they believe it s dehydration , but how can that be when I ve drank so much water and my urine is very clear 35 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer. Additional Details Well other symptoms include my head feeling light, I have an LVAD, but all of the metrics are perfect. This has being going on for about 3 days, I think this warrants a visit to my GP. But i d still like to know any possibilities of what may be going on Incase this may be of any help, the meds i m on now are: Digoxin Bisoprolol Warfarin Asparin ompeparazole Ramipril Spironolactone
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012