Tingling feeling on straightening arm, cramps on continuously flexing the gym post taking up gym. Worrisome?

i have just started working out at a local gym but i have always been pretty fit. ever since i started at the gym though, i have experienced a tingling feeling whenever i straighten my arm as to do a triceps flexing. and after a short time of continuous period of flexing this certain area, i will experience a cramp to which i cannot relieve the position. should i be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
The cramps that you are feeling are likely to be due to inadequate warm up exercises before starting the exercise. Adequate fluid and electrolyte replenishment will also help you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal