Tingling feeling in tip of penis. Cause?

Hi my name is Feras, and lately, I have been getting this weird tingling feeling in the tip of my penis. I don't know what is the cause of this. I sometimes message my penis but that doesn't help. It is so uncomfortable and I can't even sit down when it happens. I've looked everywhere for the answer and I can't find one. Please email me back, thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Welcome to HCM.
It might be due to some infection in the urinary tract.
It also occurs during passage of small stone and crystals .
it is commonly seen in passage of semen in tract after sex or masturbation.
Go for urine,cbc,fbs,ppbs and usg abdomen to rule out proper diagnosis.
Drink more water and other liquids.
Get examined by dermatologist to rule out any local condition.
Keep proper hygiene.
Consult your physician for guidance and proper medical management.