Tingling, discomfort in arm, jaw, feeling of gas bubble in chest, mild headache. What could this be?

hello. i experience some tingling and discomfort in my arm and jaw from time to time as well as what feels like a gas bubble in my chest close to my heart. i have had ekg s, stress test and xrays last year to check for problems with my heart but all came out normal. now it seems when i have these symptoms i also get a mild headaches as well. what could this be. I am trying not to let my anxieties get the best of me.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012