Tingling and numbness in the arm, difficulty in swallowing, pain in the neck. Had a bad acid reflux. What is happening?

Not sure what happened. But the other night I noticed that I couldn t swallow (or just had a really hard time doing it). I also felt that my right arm was tingly and sort of numb. I could feel things with it just couldn t really tell temperature. I had a slight pain in my neck as well. The next day I had real bad acid reflux(never had a history of it). This all took place on a Sunday and it is now a Friday and my arm still feels a little weird just not as bad and my throat also feels a little off but I can swallow.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012