Tingling and numbness in index finger, discoloration

So while driving home today I had my index finger feel tingling and a numbness; after I parked, I look it and it and it was discoloured (yellow rather than pink). It went back to normal after 15 minutes. The same tingling/numbness thing happened yesterday day too while driving, though I didn t get a good look at it because it was dark.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Neurologist 's  Response

Tingling and numbness in index finger occuring after driving indicates impinged median nerve .Nerve gets entrapped as it is located below the creaze of wrist joint and driving leads bending of wrist.

This has to be clinically evaluated by neurological examination and confirmed by nerve conduction study.