Tingling and itching on the skin after eating. Could this be due to the digestive enzymes?

After I eat just about anything, my skin tinkles just about everyhere then subsides in a few hours. But in the mean time I itch and scrath myself almost raw. Scarthing makes it feel much better but the itch still persisits then passes in a few hours. I use Cort 10 cream and it helps greatly but comes right back in a week or so never going away. This condition has lasted for the last year and a half and I m at a loss to rid of the problem, I just can t stop eating because everything seems to bother my skin. Everything else is just fine, and feel pretty darn good otherwise. Any ideas for me to try? THX, Gary PS. Is it possible for the panceiuos to over produce the enzyems needed to digest the foods I eat? I was wonder if those enzyems may be also digesting myself (body) by eating away tissue ect. as to reason why I itch liike crazy all over after I eat. Sounds Bazzar but well you never know, weird things can and do happen.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013