Tightness, swelling in calf with pain. On fitness program. Relief measure?

I have been doing insanity , the fittness program, and the past few days I have noticed that my right calf is very tight, and swollen. I have pulled muscles before, and this is nothing like that. There was no immediate wow that hurts I just woke up one day, and noticed it was bigger; significantly bigger. It s not a shooting pain, it s an achey pain.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello dear, you might have developed fibrositis.. You need to take rest at least for 48hours. along with that yo have to apply hot water fomentation. you can take some good calcium tablet combined with vitamin-D. If possible visit to your Physio to get examined and some pain relieving modalities like phonophoresis etc.. Wish you a good health soon