Tightness, sharp pain in chest, unable to sleep, heart pounding, increased pulse. Treatment?

Good morning Doc, I have a friend that is having tightness and sharp sharp pain in his chest area when he is sleeping, and it is so painful to him that it wakes him from a deep sleep also, he says his heart feels like it pounding and beating extremely fast!!, and then when he wakes in the am when time 4 work, he is very discombobulated, and says that he feels like his motor skills are not rite 4 a lil while......
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012