Tightness in chest and neck. Taken meth shot in same veins. Reason for pain?

hi Yesterday I did a shot of meth in the same vain I have used for the last year down the middle of my right forearm . well the last three time I ve used I didn t even feel it nearly (I know its potent) but 5 miniuts later have a tight feeling in neck and head followed by tightness in chest almost unbearable. I need my daily but the symptoms are getting worse and am scared I won t make it through this ti the crazy thing is during these symptoms my vitals where that of an average person in there 20s, 118 over 78 with pulse 88 i think but what I want to know is could this be due to long term usage in same vain and would finding another be of any benafit
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012