Tightness in chest. Trouble sleeping. Remedy?

female 23 not sure if im having anxiety problems or something worse. for the past couple of months i have had a funny feeling in my chest/lungs. its like when you go for a long swim, take a breath in and feel burning or tightness. it was more noticable today
I have been having trouble sleeping (more than usual) at night and napping long hrs in the day. I looked up symptoms of heart attacks in women and do have many of them. I dont have vomiting, sweating or left arm pain. my stomach is tender if i poke it. do feel kind of sick to my stomach too. I have problems with anxiety so I dont want to go to the ER if its not urgent. plus i Do Not have the money to go in unless its life or death
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013