Tightness and pain in chest, hurts to breathe. Taken ibuprofen. Family history of heart attack. Concerned

Hi, I had two days of a really tight pain in my chest , I think caused by pulling heavy cages around at work, but it hurt to breath so I ended up out of breath and feeling weak and tired. The pain in my chest seems to of stopped on the most part as I was taking ibuprofen for the pain. Since then the tired feeling is still with me and I have a dull ache in the rear left of my head. My wife keeps telling me to go to the doctors as there is a family trait of early death from heart attack / disease on my fathers side. However, I think I m just run down from long hours at work.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012