Tightness and burning on the arms and thumbs. Tightness in the chest. Concerned about heart problem

I had a tightness and burning in the front of both arms running down to my thumbs. It happened three times in about an hour. It was approximately 24 hours after doing some lifting and physical work that I don't ordinarily do. There was no tightness in my chest during theses three episodes which each lasted about 3-4 minutes. If it had been in one arm or the tightness was also felt in my chest, I would be concerned it was my heart, but since there was no chest pain, I assume I do not have to be concerned about my heart. I am 50 years old, female, 5'2" 115 pounds.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013