Tight sensation between scrotum and rectum after resistance training. Due to muscle twitch?

Hey Doctor I worked out(resistance training) my legs 2 days ago and the day after ive had kinda a tight feeling between the scrotum and rectum . It comes and goes just lasts for a sec. Doesnt really hurt just feels wierd. Feels like pressure builds up. Feeling runs down to left testicle . Im 20 years old, havent gotten much sun exposure lately and my vitamens and mineral levels could be low. Could this be a possible muscle problem like a muscle twitch? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012