Tight penis, rashes during sex. Urologist suggested frenuplasty, circumcision. Treatment?

I am a man of age 39 yrs and have been married for 2 yrs now,. My problem is that during sex with my partner I experience tightness of penis associated with pain and rashes afterwards . I have seen an urologist and he suggested frenuplasty or circumsition . A visit to another urologist , it was told that I need not any surgery to be done. Please help me ?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
The problem seems to be of dry sexual act.
If your prepuceal skin will not retract over glans then you need circumcission.Some times due to tight prepuce your penis may take curved shape causes more friction.
You may try different posture during sexual activity like female upwards.
You should be advised to use lubrication to reduce friction.
Thanks.