Tight hamstrings, mobility restricted, joint pain, taking Panadol, done blood test

hi there. my problem is very tight hamstrings which restricts my mobility. Also on regular intervals of 2/3 weeks my whole body aches and is worse on my joints. I have starting taking panadol now and that has helped cause I sleep better.This condition is worse at night and in the morning. I also can not walk or stand for long.My blood tests were done 3 months ago and they came back normal except creative kinase was slighty raised.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012