Tickling feeling in veins of legs, calves, shins, knees and ankle. What could be this?

I have a tickling feeling in my veins in my legs. I feel it multiple times throughout the day in different places, mostly down around my calves and shins, sometimes higher up near my knees and lower near my ankles. I don t see anything moving like a muscle spasm or something, and it s been going on pretty consistently for a while now. I am 17 going on 18. I have no clue what this could be (obviously!). Any answers?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Are you a smoker. It can cause such sensation called parasthesia. I would also suggest you to get your serum B 12 estimation as lack of vitamin B12 causes tingling and numbness and burning in feet. I would also suggest you to get vitamin D estimation and serum calcium level. Till that time you finished with all those investigation i would recommend you to take Pregabalin M tablet.