Thyroid sonogram to see having goitsr. Two growths with calcium. Biopsy scheduled. Side effects?

I had a thyroid sonogram because a doctor thought I had a goiter. The sonogram showed "two growths with calcium that look suspicious." I have a biopsy scheduled for Tuesday. She said they'll remove them right there if they don't look good.

However, I have'd had a sore throat for months and feel like I'm being strangled, particularly when I lie down. Like breathing through a straw. Could these be related?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013